For my post, Little CJ* and I shall discuss:
- Some of my fave reads of the year (or at least the ones that struck my fancy as I was writing the post).
- The books I'm most looking forward to for 2010 (see above).
- Predictions for the coming year about fashion, social media, author behavior, Anita Blake, Phury, and more!
1) Read a big book, and by a big book I mean a book with more than 500 pages, before the end of 2010.
2) A review is not required (although I'm going to attempt a post detailing my thoughts on the book, or the reasons why I didn't finish it *grin*).
3) The big book can be from any fiction genre (e.g. fantasy, romance, science fiction). It can even be non-fiction.4) No penalties if the book isn't read by the end of 2010 (because this is meant to be fun).
5) The book can be changed at any time! (Flexibility is important IMO :)
*Little CJ is my childhood portrait painted by an elderly aunt. She hangs on my office wall instead of in her rightful place--centered over the fireplace mantel in the living room--because Mr. Crane thinks she's creepy and that her eyes follow him around.