Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quiz: are you reading an unhealthy amount of urban fantasy & paranormal literature??

Have you finally gone overboard with the monsters and magic? Could your reading material be turning you into a freak?

Find out! Win Prizes!
Join me at Bitten by Books today and take my special quiz. I'll also be giving out prizes.

Two $25 gift certificates are up for grabs, plus a goody bag filled with chocolatey treats and a signed copy of Mind Games. I'll also be hanging out, answering questions and commenting on all the people who have gone too far to the dark side.

Drop by and say hi! Event runs from noon 4/15 to Midnight tonight, central time.

4 comments:

Chris said...

That was a very, very funny post. :)

Sullivan McPig said...

That was a great quiz!

ParaJunkee said...

That was great. Luckily I am still mostly grounded in reality. :) Book looks very interesting also. ♥ Parajunkee

orannia said...

Oh a quiz...