Today I'm over at Under the Covers Book blog taking readers on a totally nerdy fascinating tour of the backgrounds of PNR and UF book covers!
This is a kind of new interest of mine. Also, I got to ask a few fellow authors about their book backgrounds. Did you think it was just colorful pictures back there? Hell no!!
Book #2 of the Disillusionists Trilogy. People change. Big things happen! (Bantam/Spectra)
Book #1 of my UF trilogy, Mind Games, about a hypochondriac heroine who joins a psychological hit squad in a fantastical Midwestern city. (Bantam/Spectra)
I am a RITA-winning author of romantic suspense, urban fantasy, and other tales of love and adventure. I’ve been published by Random House and Samhain, and I presently go the indie route. I work a straight job as a marketing writer, I love to run and read in bed, I’m passionate about helping animals, and I make my home in Minnesota with my husband and two cats.
No comments:
Post a Comment