Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays!!


Which sister is me? I'll never tell!
I'm over at Fiction Vixen with vintage Crane
photos and anecdotes...stop by; you could
win something fabulous!
Hey everybody!! I hope all of you are enjoying a safe, happy holiday surrounded by your favorite people, you favorite pets, or at least some decent reading material!

And thanks for stopping by - you all mean so much to me. Being able to engage with readers and writers all over the world has been such a gift to me.


I'm having fun with the family this holiday. Lots of visiting, laughter, and food...am slipping into a partial sugar coma...help!! 

Hey, don't forget to stop by and say hi at Fiction Vixen. I'm there this holiday with little Christmassy anecdotes and photos from Crane Christmases past.

4 comments:

B.E. Sanderson said...

I hope your holiday was awesome, Carolyn. Thanks for being here and writing the books you do. =o)

Hilcia said...

Happy Holidays, Ms. Crane!

Dr J said...

I think you know that I always enjoy your comments and topics. I haven't stopped by as often in recent weeks--getting ready to retire and move has been overwhelming in many ways. But I think of you often and am so glad to have had a chance to meet you. Have a truly awesome 2013.

said...

Happy Holler Days indeed