Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays!!

Which sister is me? I'll never tell!
I'm over at Fiction Vixen with vintage Crane
photos and anecdotes...stop by; you could
win something fabulous!
Hey everybody!! I hope all of you are enjoying a safe, happy holiday surrounded by your favorite people, you favorite pets, or at least some decent reading material!

And thanks for stopping by - you all mean so much to me. Being able to engage with readers and writers all over the world has been such a gift to me.

I'm having fun with the family this holiday. Lots of visiting, laughter, and food...am slipping into a partial sugar coma...help!! 

Hey, don't forget to stop by and say hi at Fiction Vixen. I'm there this holiday with little Christmassy anecdotes and photos from Crane Christmases past.


B.E. Sanderson said...

I hope your holiday was awesome, Carolyn. Thanks for being here and writing the books you do. =o)

Hilcia said...

Happy Holidays, Ms. Crane!

Dr J said...

I think you know that I always enjoy your comments and topics. I haven't stopped by as often in recent weeks--getting ready to retire and move has been overwhelming in many ways. But I think of you often and am so glad to have had a chance to meet you. Have a truly awesome 2013.

Tor Hershman said...

Happy Holler Days indeed