Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday gift exchange in Romancelandia #13

The heroes, heroines and villains of Romancelandia continue their gift exchange!


Thanks, Sula, for lending me the Nick Gentry book, Worth Any Price, by Lisa Kleypas. Do you want it back? Gosh, I am so bad about returning books. Also, I should thank Katibabs for helping me think of this one!!

Chapter ONE of The Italian Gourmet Baby Food Baron's Ironically Pregnant Virgin Mistress appears here tomorrow! Details and blurb a few posts down at exchange #7 or if you're just way too lazy to scroll, click here.

9 comments:

Tracy said...

I love it!!! So very good.

KT Grant said...

*snicker* Nick can help JM go all night long with freaky Xhex.
I am so excited for tomorrow!!!

little alys said...

Isn't Nick just wonderful? He's mine. Just minor disclaimer in case I start jumping people trying to take him away. He's all mine.

OH, I'm sooooooooo excited about tomorrow. It's the only thing making Monday worthwhile at the moment. :D

Sayuri said...

I hae a feeling that's one wasted gift. I don't think JM will need any help with Xhex.

I need to read worth any price if Nick is giving JM tips....

sula said...

no need to return it, cj, consider it an early holiday gift to keep and treasure. ;)

Methinks that JM will appreciate the ideas but I'm guessing he has some budding ideas of his own.

Carolyn Crane said...

Tracy: Thanks!

KB: She is FreaKAY

LA: Wait, he is yours?? Uh oh!

Say: From the back: "Nick Gentry is reputed to be the most skillful lover in all England." As I recall, he even brings tantric stuff into the mix.

Sula, Aw! Thanks!!!!

Bridget Locke said...

Too, too funny. :)

Renee said...

Awesome, CJ! Of course, more reason to finally read BDB.

Thea said...

Hey, you've been nominated :p

http://thebooksmugglers.blogspot.com/2008/12/award-nomination-kreative-blogger.html