Monday, November 21, 2011

Random things I'm thankful for + even more random Thanksgiving anecdotes


Hey friends!
Well, we're into Thanksgiving week now, and I'm over at the lovely and fun Paperback Dolls with a special Thanksgiving-themed post as part of their Thankful Feature.

It's a fun week there, with lots of authors stopping by and posting and giving away goodies!

Also, while there, Day has reviewed Head Rush and there's a giveaway...of a signed Mind Games OR a Head Rush audible download.

Read the review and enter here!!!








Image: Chapbook cover by Bradley Will; public domain image via wiki commons

3 comments:

Beth Woodward said...

You mentioned some time ago Gumby would factor prominently into the plot of Head Rush. Based on that review, I'd say he's going to factor in exactly as I guessed after I finished Double Cross. Horray for my mad deductive reasoning skills! I'm thinking of starting a girl detective agency. I'll be "Beth Woodward: Girl Detective." (Creative, no?)

In all seriousness, I'm really looking forward to the book, and was glad the review was so positive. Is it December 6 yet?

Chris said...

You've probably already seen this... :)

http://nalinisingh.blogspot.com/2011/11/wild-steamy-anthology.html

Carolyn Crane said...

Beth: Hey thanks! I hope you like it! Re; Gumby - you are very clever!! But you may not have guessed all of it... or have you?

Chris: I did not! Thanks! So sweet of her!!