Monday, January 20, 2014

Off the Edge: Print arrival and end of sale price....

Thank you to everybody who bought Off the Edge and for all the enthusiastic words and tweets and reviews. It's been such a fun release. And I've been so crazy, I haven't updated forever. And look! Our Christmas lights are still up!

Print
The print edition (pictured) is available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble (and in bookstores by special order). Amber at BookBeautiful did this cover, and it is even more stunning in print than in ebook. If you buy it at Amazon, you get the ebook free!

printAmazon | Nook | Book Depository

Ebook sale coming to an end
The ebook has been $2.99, but it's raising up to $3.99 this week. So, last few days of sale!

ebookKindle | Nook | Apple | Kobo | ARE | Smashwords


"I was captivated by the story and flow of Off the Edge and I cannot wait to read more."
~FV Jen, Fiction Vixen

"One of the very best romantic suspense novels I read in 2013."
~Dabney, ThePassionateReader.com

"Do yourself a favor and pick up this Carolyn Crane book.  It is unique and stimulating and one of my favorites for this year."
~Sunny, Love Affair With an Ereader

"The book was seriously on-the-edge suspenseful. I loved the chemistry between Laney and Peter."
~Christi, Smitten with Reading

No comments: