- Carolyn Crane sometimes includes a cat picture in her newsletters and her cats aren’t as cute as she thinks they are. Frankly, it’s embarrassing!
- I do not like hot secret agents and I do not care to know when such “books” are released.
- Carolyn Crane shouldn’t be encouraged in the “things she does.”
- Carolyn Crane only sends a newsletter when she has a release. What is UP with THAT?
- I love Carolyn Crane’s writing too much, too unwholesomely, and I am trying to take a break just for my sanity because my mind cannot comprehend the hugeness of such a love!
- Carolyn Crane sucks!!
- Carolyn was nominated for a RITA award for her second Associates romantic suspense book, Off the Edge, and we all know how you get nominated for a RITA: sexual devilry.
- Carolyn Crane’s secret agents talk dirty. It's as if she thinks it's hot when a man narrates every single obscene thing he is thinking and doing. Well, it's not hot, mister; it's uncouth!
- You can tell from reading Carolyn Crane’s Associates series that she is really into brainy tough guys with glasses, and it’s a little embarrassing, like, how into them she is. It’s almost as if she has no life!
- I never even heard of Carolyn Crane, I’m just reading this list for the WTF factor.
- I have a special and truly beautiful psychic connection with Carolyn Crane that she doesn’t yet acknowledge or even comprehend, and a newsletter would just be insulting to the utter purity of that connection.
- Sadly, Carolyn Crane reached her artistic high point in Mind Games, particularly when she described a man’s cock as cucumbery. It’s all been downhill from there. A tragedy!!
- I already signed up for Carolyn Jewel’s newsletter. So, as you can imagine, I've pretty much had my fill of Carolyns.
- I do not care to be alerted when Associates #3, INTO THE SHADOWS, Thorne's story, comes out in July at a special limited-time sale price.
- Carolyn Crane is a totally manipulative person, like with this list, which is obviously a ploy to remind people she has a newsletter. Sad!!
- I don’t like exciting books with hot men and lots of sex.
- I tried to sign up for her newsletter, but there is a puppy pictured at the top of the form. It's as if she knows nothing about branding whatsoever!
- Carolyn sometimes has freebies and swag and opportunities for ARCs and stuff like that. No thanks! I have a three-dimensional printer that satisfies ALL my needs, if you know what I mean.
- Have to wash my hair.
- I was going to sign up for her newsletter until I saw this list. There are some very compelling arguments here!!
- My inbox cannot handle so much amazingness!
- I can’t just “sign up” for Carolyn Crane’s newsletter like it’s nothing. The time needs to be right at which point I will light candles, put on some music, pour a glass of wine, and sign up like it means something…over and over and over again.
- I am a cave man.
New Novel by Jeff VanderMeer: "Borne" - *Author: **Jeff VanderMeer* *Title: Borne * *Plot Type: Post-Apocalyptic Eco-Fantasy* *Ratings: Violence**—**4; Sensuality**—**3; Humor**—2 * *Publ...
51 minutes ago