Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Serial Continues

Chapter one is at Tumperkin's.
Chapter two is below
Chapter three is at Kate Rothwell's
Chapter four is at Carrie Lofty's
Chapter five is  up at Ann Aguirre's
Chapter six (and the finale!) is at Lisabea's.

The Unfeasibly Tall Greek Billionaire's Blackmailed Martyr-Complex Secretary Mistress Bride
CHAPTER TWO
“What is this, Madame?” The toothless old airport customs guard lifted two baggies of talcum powder from Molly’s suitcase—she’d brought the powder in anticipation of changing diapers at the Greek children’s hospice. The girls at the hospice back home had told her there was a diaper rash epidemic raging, and that the poor Greeks had never heard of talcum powder!

The customs man grinned a kindly toothless grin. Molly’s heart broke to see such a lack of dental work.

“Sir, that is—”

“I apologize for my secretary’s gross lack of judgment,” Nico said, slipping the man a thousand-dollar bill and whispering in his ear. All Molly could make out were the words Drug-addled and nymphomaniac.

The old man’s eyes brightened and he cackled as Molly choked back her tears. Oh, what did it matter? Nico always thought the worst of her anyway, and with a thousand dollars, the poor old fellow could get his teeth fixed! And maybe get his shirt whitened.

The towering captain of the global hummus industry then snatched up the baggies and her suitcase and pulled her away by her slender wrist. To her consternation, Molly’s nipples hardened.

They slipped into Nico’s princely limousine, as sleek and unfeasibly long as he was tall, and sped for the hotel.


“I’d remind you that we’re no longer back home where you can dole out sexual favors every time you get into trouble,” he growled. “I am a Greek billionaire, yes, but I have many enemies, such as those in the kalamata olive sector, as well the manufacturers of baba ganouj, which is inferior to hummus in every way. I hope you worked that into my keynote address.”

“Yes, of course, but—”


“And the audacity of making hummus from eggplants. Or should I use the term aubergines?”

To her consternation, Molly’s nipples hardened.

“At any rate, as my fiancée, I can’t have you visiting every disco and orgy in Athens tonight.”

“That wasn’t—”

“I know you’re used to a certain level of stimulation.”

Molly shook with indignation, eyes blazing. “I would never—”


“As my fiancée, you must be in bed at a decent hour. Naturally I’ve booked us a romantic suite, and we’re going to have to make it look natural, in case the enemies of the global hummus industry have installed spy cameras. They must be convinced that you are my fiancé, and I mean 100% convinced. Do you understand what I’m saying?”
Molly gasped. “I’m your secretary, not your mistress! I only agreed to pretend—”

Nico pulled the baggies of talcum from his briefcase. “I think you’ll pretend more convincingly now.”

To her consternation, Molly’s nipples hardened. She focused on the baggies. She had been so excited to introduce the Greeks to the wonders of talcum powder. She imagined the wide eyes of the nurses as they saw how effectively it prevented diaper rash. “Please, I need that for the orphans—”

“Orphans!” Nico roared with cruel laughter that shook his unfeasibly tall frame. What was the point? He never believed her. “You’ll be my mistress or I’ll turn you into the authorities. Is that clear enough?”

Molly eyes flashed as she imagined the police testing the substance and declaring it to be talcum powder. However, the tests would involve all sorts of chemicals, which would ruin the powder for the infants. And knowing Nico, he’d take his bribe money back from the needy customs worker. There was no amount of sexual humiliation she would not gladly endure on behalf of orphans—or spry, bright-eyed, toothless customs guards. To her consternation, Molly’s nipples hardened.

“I’m glad you see things my way,” the billionaire barked. “Now, hows about a kiss?”

“You don’t understand!” She shook her chestnut mane. “I can’t pretend a passion I don’t feel.”
“You have passion enough about these.” To Molly’s horror, the global hummus tycoon appeared to be stuffing the baggies down the front of his pants. She chastely looked away, but when she looked back, she spied a prodigious bulge.

“I must have those baggies!”

“Then you will extract them, my dear.”

“Surely you won’t go through the whole conference with those in your pants!”

“I can and I will. And if you want them, you know where to get them.”
Molly’s eyes misted up, but then she remembered the orphans and the old man. With a trembling hand she reached over and undid Nico’s belt buckle, emblazoned with the worldwide hummus insignia. She could feel the Greek billionaire’s hot breath on her ear. She placed her hand on the ample tummy hair that snaked down, down.

To her consternation, Molly’s nipples hardened as she searched for the baggies in the Greek
tycoon’s pants. Suddenly she found herself gripping his straining, throbbing manhood. Why did this excite her so? What was going on? The skin on his member felt soft as a baby’s bottom, so soft. She squeezed her thighs together. So soft yet so hard! She felt confused, and then Nico came, roaring his pleasure.

“Oh, Molly,” Nico whispered, spent. “I know I’m just one in a faceless parade of men for you, but that was amazing.”

Why should she tell she was a virgin? That she’d never touched a man in such a way? He wouldn’t believe her.

Nico buttoned his pants, then leaned forward to give the driver directions.

Molly lowered her gaze and that’s when she spotted the baggies lying on the floor.


She gasped—Nico must’ve tossed them there when she wasn’t looking! Her blazing eyes roamed to his feet, shod in tassled Greek billionaire loafers, and hideous black nylon dress socks.
To her consternation, Molly’s nipples hardened.
***
Find the VERY EXCITING and AMAZING next installment
at Kate Rothwell's blog, and the collected chapters starts at Tumperkin's.

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! Great installment!
Poor Molly, Nico is quick on the trigger.
LOL. Raging diaper rash epidemic ::snort::

Carolyn Crane said...

Oh, thank you so much Kim! Yes, Nico is quick on the trigger here, but I expect he'll get a lot of practice in the next chapter.

Anonymous said...

ok. cj. lmfao. that was two thumbs up.


lb- totally loafing.

Carolyn Crane said...

Hey, LB, thanks. We miss you.

sula said...

oh my dear sweet lord. that was effing hilarious! her poor nips! hardening every second sentence. I think you've racked up a lot of points for phrase usage. lol.

Carolyn Crane said...

LOL - Yes, Sula, I was going for the points!

Joanna Chambers said...

Oh man, CJ, NO-ONE will be able to top that! I'm crying with laughter!!!!

I'll work out the points and put your score up!

I'll put up a teaser para of this at my place (as with all future chapters) and send folks over to read the whole thing.

Sarai said...

Nicely done, nicely done. Loving it! couldn't stop laughing! Bring on the next chapter!

Joanna Chambers said...

CJ - you scored 117

Joanna Chambers said...

CJ - you scored 117

KT Grant said...

My stomach hurts!!
Encore! :)

Lyvvie said...

Brava!! That was fabulous. I can't wait for Kate's now.

Kati said...

OK, that was freaking hilarious! Seriously, I had to close my office door what with all the laughing.

Poor Molly. I hear the movie stars use band-aids to cover the unsightly nipple hardening.

Y'all are geniuses.

CJ, I was hoping for one punishing kiss, but maybe we'll get that in the next installment...;oP

Joanna Chambers said...

good call Marykate - I'll award 5 bonus points for punishing kisses

Meriam said...

Oh, that was fantastic.

The hummus was a masterstroke. I giggle every time I see that word.

With a trembling hand she reached over and undid Nico’s belt buckle, emblazoned with the worldwide hummus insignia.

Great stuff.

Devon said...

Hilarious! Were there extra points for mentioning baba ganouj?

Carolyn Crane said...

Oh, thank you SO much you guys! I can't believe what a fun activity our Tumperkin has thought up here. And oooh, totally forgot a punishing kiss! But there are 4 chapters to go.

Ann Aguirre said...

That was AWESOME!

meljean brook said...

OMG, this serial is the best thing ever! LOL!

*wipes away tears*

God, I needed that. I can't wait for the next parts.

Carolyn Crane said...

Ann & Meljean:

Thanks so much!
I can't wait for the next either.

Kate said...

It's up but, as Tumperkin said, YOU ARE A VERY HARD [heh, hard] ACT TO FOLLOW.

Practically impossible to beat all that talcum powder greatness.

Of course I could ignore the competitive angle and the word count. Next time, I will be strong enough to embrace passion, write Real Art and not fall into the sordid race for points.

Kate said...

and SHEEYIT! You did such fine work with those socks. I forgot the oh-so-important socks.

Carolyn Crane said...

I had the black socks, but I fear I didn't utilize the garbanzo bean concept quite as brilliantly as you did.

Great entry. Go see #3, people!

vanessa jaye said...

omg, lol! Loved that chapter, you ladies are brilliant for coming up with this. lol.

Off to read chapter 3!

Kwana said...

Great chapter. So funny! Powder down the pants. I love it!

Carolyn Crane said...

Vanessa Jaye & Kwana:
Thank you, and thanks so much for visiting! It is great to have you both drop by.

Christine said...

Better late than never... great story! You guys are so creative. Off to read Chapter 3.... :)

The Bookworm said...

what a great idea...doing installmetns like this...love it!
i'm checking out the other chapters.

http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

lisabea said...

They slipped into Nico’s princely limousine, as sleek and unfeasibly long as he was tall, and sped for the hotel.



I forgot to tell you how much I love this line.

Katie Reus said...

Omg, why have I never read this before now? My face hurts from laughing!!

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخرج
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخرج
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخرج
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج
شركة عزل اسطح بالخرج
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة عزل خزانات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخبر

Unknown said...

بالون المعدة
عمليات التخسيس
تدبيس المعدة
عملية منظار المعدة
عملية تحويل المعدة
تكميم المعدة
عملية ربط المعدة
عملية تصغير المعدة
بالون المعدة للتخسيس
جراحات السمنة
جراحة تكميم المعدة
تخزين اثاث
نقل اثاث بالرياض
نقل عفش
شركة تغليف الاثاث بالرياض
أرخص نقل عفش داخل الرياض
رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركات مكافحة القوارض
مكافحة حشرات
مكافحة البق بالرياض