Okay, as some of you may have noticed, I am the worst meme-doer ever. But okay, I have been recently tagged for two memes, and I'm doing them!
The first is from Ellen - a meme entitled Six Unspectacular Things About Me.
Here are my unspectacular quirks:
1. I am addicted to chapstick.
2. I hate mushrooms and all puddings on the grounds of texture.
3. I have to listen to a specific Led Zeppelin song every day before I write.
4. I forget all jokes told to me, except two stupid ones that inexplicably stay in my brain.
5. I know it's uncool to use as many exclamation marks as I do, but I can't stop myself!!!!
6. I LOVE to see brides outside of churches.
Meme Terms & Conditions
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
Okay, I'm tagging you back on this one, MaryKate you meme lover you!
This next is from MaryKate: and it is clearly going to grow to be the longest meme ever because you add a question!!
1. What is your occupation?
2. What color are your socks right now?
Black with a red snowflake pattern design.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Crickets outside my window and a kitty purring in my lap making it really hard to type.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
A bite of cheese right off the block. Chomp.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Burnt Sienna. Definitely!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
A new client who wants me to do a voiceover script.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
9. Favorite drink?
Arnold Palmer (Ice Tea and Lemonade)
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Every five weeks, Mister.
Two kitties, Tiberius and Oblio.
13. Favorite food?
14. Last movie you watched?
Wanted. It sucked!
15. Favorite Day of the year?
16. What do you do to vent anger?
Throw things around or go running.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
That car ramp with a little crank elevator.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
19. Hugs or kisses?
Depends on who is doing the kissing. But generally, hugging.
20. What kind of pie?
21. Living arrangements?
One part of a triplex with my husband.
22. When was the last time you cried?
This past weekend.
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
Clothes, shoes, dust bunnies.
24. Favorite smell?
Chocolate chip cookies baking.
25. What inspires you?
The prospect of abject failure.
26. What are you afraid of?
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
No hamburger. I'll take extras fries instead.
28. Favorite car?
Any that is cheap and runs. Good mileage a plus. Okay, I'll take heated seats. And fluffy stuff around the steering wheel.
29. Favorite cat breed?
High strung gray tabbies, as well as orange and white boys.
30. Number of keys on your key ring?
Three plus one tiny unknown, but it's cute.
31. How many years at your current job?
32. Favorite day of the week?
33. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota.
34. How many countries have you been to?
About, oh, 20.
35. How much do you love "Knowing Me, Knowing You" by ABBA?
36. The name of the first person you kissed (romantically)?Brian Wiese!
37. Are you the oldest child, youngest child, middle or only?
Oldest of three girls.
Tagging...Sarai and Tracy.
(and if you don't want to do it, you are excused, because I ignore meme tags all the time.)
Gotta Read It: The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4), by Richelle Mead, Full Excerpt from Adrian's POV! - GUYS!!! You won't believe what is out there, a full excerpt from Adrian's POV!! I devoured Indigo Spell and now that the Fiery Heart has Adrian's POV as ...
59 minutes ago