Friday, October 3, 2008

Now you are ONE!

Imagine, just a year ago there was no place for a girl to read about things like tree sex (secret: beeswax!) or get a NOT AT ALL OBJECTIVE opinion on whether photos of nekkid menz look like Nate from My Fair Captain, or get brilliant, thoughtful, insightful and sometimes smart alec takes on the hottest M/M novels from such a fabulous and great girl. Happy blog birthday, Nose in a Book.

But wait, there's more! Because, just to think, one year ago there was ALSO no place where slap v. tash arguments could rage, and where coy silliness could live in harmony with startling intelligence, and where a birthday would merely be celebrated with an INSANE placeholder like this. Happy blog birthday to you, too, Isn't it Romance.

I so heart you both, Lisabea and Tumperkin!

10 comments:

lisabea said...

LOVE ORGY!!!


K. Heart you back.

But why won't T post a picture of Tim Curry for Slap? I mean...he's...so fantastic. OK not sexy, but FUNNY.

Kati said...

wOOt! I discovered both of these blogs this year, and have had hours of fun reading both! Thanks for bringing this very important blog day to my attention, CJ!

Anonymous said...

The dog... the apple cut-out... dog apples... road apples... road warriors... horseback warriors... Mongol horde.... Blog-hopping is doing something to my brain. But I will remember to go say happy birthday... cake... naked men jumping out of....

Tracy said...

Ooooh - I'll have to jump over to both blogs - thanks for the heads up!!!

mslizalou said...

I'll have to head over to both blogs. Thanks for the heads up.

Marg said...

Completely OT and boring comment (no slap or tash here!), but I have nominated you for a blog award!

Click here for the details

The Bookworm said...

fun post, i'll have to check out those links :) cute pic!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

They are the cool kids are they not? Best thing ever finding their blogs. :)

Ladytink_534 said...

Great links. I'll make sure to add them to my Google Reader.

Joanna Chambers said...

Awwww thank you! You know I've been away.....