Saturday, March 13, 2010

Win a fancy $100 dinner out!

The
Trapped in a Restaurant meme game

Okay, I made up this meme game to celebrate one of the many mysteries of Mind Games:
Why does tortured mastermind Sterling Packard NEVER ever set foot outside the Mongolian Delites restaurant?
Anybody anywhere can to play.

Prizes:
First Prize: One randomly chosen player will get $100 toward a fancy dinner at a restaurant of their choice! (Any restaurant anywhere that accepts plastic or sells gift certificates. You don’t have to choose until you win.) Second prize: $50 toward a dinner.

How to play:
Just post the questions, your answers, meme icon and meme game line on social media site li (blog, facebook, livejournal, other).

Below is all you have to put (but make up your own answers! LOL):


1. In MIND GAMES, hypochondriac heroine Justine Jones can’t figure out why tortured mastermind Sterling Packard never sets foot outside the Mongolian Delites restaurant. What if you were somehow trapped in a restaurant, what sort of restaurant would you prefer?

-Mexican!

2. What if you won the fancy $100 dinner to a restaurant of your choice, and you could dine with any character from any book, movie, or history. Who would you choose?

-Han Solo

3. Choose three characters to dine with for a lively dinner party (you can define lively however you want).

-Cordelia Chase (from Angel), Hamlet, and Phury from Black Dagger Brotherhood

(...Why? I would like to give these two guys a hard time, and I think Cordelia would too! Plus, I have questions for all of them.)


Meme Game! Send meme game link by 4/8 to meme@authorcarolyncrane.com to enter. Anyone can play. Details at www.authorcarolyncrane.com.

***

Happy weekend, everybody!

13 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, this is a good one. Must ponder....

KT Grant said...

Olive Garden with their unlimited bread sticks and salad, you can't go wrong!

I would want Roarke and all the boys from Ward's BDB books. Some nice eye candy while I eat. ;)

Sullivan McPig said...

What a cool meme, will start to think about my answers

orannia said...

*starts thinking carefully*

Joanna Chambers said...

Oh good game!!

Ellz said...

I sent in my entry.

Bronwyn Green said...

Fun meme! I like...must think carefully about answers...

MNLacer said...

Can you find my entry here? http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&suggest&note_id=388622507656

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Check my answers at


http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/2010/03/welcome-to-trapped-in-restaurant-meme.html


alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com

Cherry said...

hey, I like this game!! My meme offering is here.

Cherry
mischivusfairy-warrior [at] yahoo [dot] com

Cherry said...

Twitted about your contest at: http://twitter.com/cherrymischivus/status/11139357443

Cherry said...

thanks for visiting me!

I'm enjoying this game so much that I've decided to post this meme in my other blog as well :)

http://www.cherrymischievous.com/2010/03/mind-games-meme.html

Jennifer Mathis said...

ok that was fun here are my answers
http://meandicorner.blogspot.com/2010/04/trapped-in-restaurant-meme-game.html