Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Messed-up alpha hero moments that I love

I'm over at Book Faery Tori's blog today for her blowout Battle of the Sexies event, a month-long extravaganza covering all things alpha hero and alpha heroine. There have been lots of fun visitors and posts!

Anyway, today I'm over there talking about my favorite messed up Alpha Hero moments!! 

It's my private little walk down memory lane of all the screwed-up behaviors of heroes that I nevertheless inexplicably love. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Come say hi!! If you leave a comment, you might win a book! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

lisabea said...

I still call this book Dark Deeds at Dawn's Edge....

~LB Gregg, currently signed in as Lisabea. Sue me.

orannia said...

Merry Christmas?

*races off to check calendar*