Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Racy Files!


How narcissistic am I? How many times do I really check my stats every day? What dark truth of my pathetic reality has driven Jessica, one of the most discerning and meteoric minds in the blogosphere, to retreat into a bottle of Glenburgie? [re: image - any similarity to Jessica's current reality is purely accidental and not intentional.]

 JESSSICCCAAAA! I'm sorry! 

The answers these questions and more at the always fabulous Racy Romance Reviews!  In an interview I am actually so honored to do!  Thanks so much for including me in your fun investigative project, Jessica. 

5 comments:

Kati said...

I *heart* you CJ! Your blog is one of my favorites!

Carolyn Crane said...

Oh, Kati, Thanks so much! And right back at you, sister!

Renee said...

omg, l love that kitty picture. The middle kitties little fangs make it look like it's about to bite the neck of the cat on the left. Maybe I've been reading too much uf and pnr lately?

Glad that you're getting "the treatment" over at Jessica's.

You rock! :-)

Renee said...

btw, I'm totally stealing that picture.

Carolyn Crane said...

Renee: Aww, thanks for the luv, my friend!! Isn't that picture so crazy screwy? I pulled it off Wikimedia.org, where you can go get the hi-res version if you like!!! Or you're welcome to this.