Blog tour: today's ponderous post:
Today, I am actually doing a sort of more serious post over at Buckeye Girl's site on unexpected things I have learned from reviews and reviewers in my short authorly career.
It's a side of the author/reviewer/reader equation that doesn't get discussed much, though, I may be only speaking for myself. Also, you can win a copy of Double Cross!!! Come and visit!!
Random items spotted out and about:
- Insane Review of Double Cross by Gumby!
- Paranormal Haven kicks off their Halloween crazy giveaway bash today!
- Marta Acosta is giving away a copy of Haunted Honeymoon at Sci Fi Guys place!
- Chris' linkety!
- Spinecracker's 'in the blogs' roundup
- Is romance hijacking urban fantasy? Interesting roundtable!
- What kind of paranormal baby will Jackie have?