Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Book Smugglers made me do it!

Every month, Ana and Thea over at The Book Smugglers challenge somebody to a dare, and have them do something quite outside their comfort zone.

I'm over there today, and what do they have me doing? Reviewing my first ever contemporary romance. Gasp! It's Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas - a book that both Thea and Ana loved.

It's all part of their action-packed Lisa Kleypas week, which will be full of reviews of already published and soon-to-be-released Kleypas books, an interview with Lisa Kleypas herself, and, of course, a giveaway! Go join the fun.

10 comments:

Ana said...

woohooo!

Kati said...

It's a great review, CJ! I'm so glad to read your thoughts on the book.

little alys said...

Love your review. Isn't contemporary romance great? Or, better yet. Isn't Lisa Kleypas just the best?

Shaymless Aymless said...

LOL! You did great even though you were "forced" *g*!

Ladytink_534 said...

I think I might have one of her books somewhere but I'm almost positive I haven't read anything by her.

mslizalou said...

Great review CJ! I had not read Sugar Daddy yet, but after your review, I'll have to give it a try.

The Bookworm said...

great review cj :)
i've seen this book around the
blog-o-sphere before.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Carolyn Crane said...

Oh, thanks so much! I would certainly recommend this one. I want to read the Wallflowers series now.

Christine said...

Congrats on a successful DARE! I love Kleypas' contemporaries! ... now I just have to attack her historicals.

Katie Reus said...

Great review...I commented over there ;)