Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday gift exchange #7 & the book little CJ is SO excited about!

The holiday gift exchange continues! Here every day. Look who's getting into the holiday spirit.

**The Windflower, by Tom and Sharon Curtis, is a beloved out-of-print old school romance making the rounds (sort of reviewed here) and Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop is book 1 of the famous dark fantasy/horror/love story (discussed here).


Little CJ sez:

Yeah. Nice cartoon, big CJ. We're all mighty impressed with your drawing skills.

Anyways, I know I'll probably get a lot of coal in my stocking this year, and some lame educational stuff and lectures on being a better girl, but who cares?

This is going to be the best Christmas anyways, because The Italian Gourmet Baby Food Baron's Ironically Pregnant Virgin Mistress is finally being released! It will be torrid, I just know it. Torrid torrid torrid!!

And Santa is doling it out early...starting on the 15th in FREE CHAPTERS. Why is Santa waiting until the 15th? I don't know. Step on it, old man. Maybe you need to whip Rudolf a little harder.

Here's the back cover blurb from The Italian Gourmet Baby Food Baron's Ironically Pregnant Virgin Mistress

He needed children for an advertising campaign. . .
All Cesar Machismo wants is to ensure the bambinos of the world experience the flavor explosion of his company’s newest baby-food, Thai Shrimp in Peanut Dressing. But when he goes to an orphanage looking for a new spokes-baby, he finds twins with eyes the color of pureed Cornish game hens. Mama Mia! He must take them home!

What he got was a ready-made family!
Content with her lot in life, Chastity Bliss slaves for her stepmother at the orphanage. This way she stays with her babies, though she can never acknowledge them. When Cesar adopts her twins, she follows as their nanny. What can she do? She has no choice, because though he doesn’t know it . . .

Cesar is their father!

* * *
Yessssss.  I can't wait! The blurb above is by the wonderful Lorelie Brown, and the cover was created by the ever-talented Bettie Sharpe!

Okay, the book is by eight authors instead of just one measly author, so you KNOW it HAS to be great. (Authors: Tumperkin, who masterminded the whole thing, plus big CJ, Ann Aguirre, Carrie Lofty, Bettie Sharpe, Meljean Brook, Kate Rothwell and Lorelie Brown). It'll be posted on each author's blog and in full at Bam's.

17 comments:

Tracy said...

OMG I love it! Ironically pregnant...snort!

Ana said...

Best.cover.ever

and OMG, BEST gift Merry could ever get! LOL

Kati said...

Will there be points awarded this time?? Because the whole nipples hardening was so much fun in the last one.

That might be the weirdest sentence I've ever typed.

KT Grant said...

Those babies look like they are shell shocked. And could they be redheads?? heh.

Carolyn Crane said...

Tracy: Thanks. Tumperkin thought of it!

Ana: Well, we know Devon likes feisty.

Kati: I think that IS the weirdest sentence you ever wrote.

KB: yes, they are Titian haired!

little alys said...

This is like too awesome for words. I simply cannot wait. LOL

And...uh...great presents cartoon. Yeah...um... *whistles*

P.S. Tagged ya.

Sayuri said...

Those are the freakeist looking babies I have ever seen!

I cannot wait for this. It's goin gto be so good it hurts, right?

PS. I know your website will be fab once you have wrestled it into submission and just think,vitory will be all the sweeter at the end because it will be all you!

Tracy said...

So when do the chapters begin?

raych said...

Ok, you know I'm usually too good for this shiz but MOULDY MOSES I NEED TO READ THAT!

Anonymous said...

My lips are dry (but maybe that's just the weather.) My eyes shine with a feverish, otherworldly shininess. And, deep within my heaving bosom, my heart pounds with anticipation.

sula said...

teh baybees...they skeer me!

ironically pregnant is too funny. i can't wait!

Ladytink_534 said...

Omg, what a title name...

JenB said...

One of those gifts in the cartoon looks strangely like a sex toy...

meljean brook said...

JenB, I was thinking the same thing. A hairy sex toy :-D

Carolyn Crane said...

LA: aww! Thanks!

Sayuri: Well, it might hurt...

Racy, Ellen, Sula, LT: Well, it's a little wacky! Ellen, you are prefiguring it, I think.

JB & MJ: That sex toy would actually belong to Uh, who is that guy at the end of DoB...Greer. It's a yucky sex toy! That's why her memory has to be erased. Okay, my little cartoons are sort of devolving.

JenB said...

Oh, good, then I'm not just a perv for immediately thinking "OMG, A FRENCH TICKLER!" lolol

meljean brook said...

Oh, wait wait -- *her* memory is being erased? I thought she was erasing Devon's memory after she did all of these things to him with the hairy sex toy.

Hee.