What are all our favorite heroes and heroines and villains giving each other for Christmas? Check it out! Thrillionth Page has the scoop. Here every day until Christmas.
I'm on day 5 of 9 working days straight. I'm lucky I can even get dressed in the morning, let alone come up with something this clever. Maybe next year? LOL!
Book #2 of the Disillusionists Trilogy. People change. Big things happen! (Bantam/Spectra)
Book #1 of my UF trilogy, Mind Games, about a hypochondriac heroine who joins a psychological hit squad in a fantastical Midwestern city. (Bantam/Spectra)
I am a RITA-winning author of romantic suspense, urban fantasy, and other tales of love and adventure. I’ve been published by Random House and Samhain, and I presently go the indie route. I work a straight job as a marketing writer, I love to run and read in bed, I’m passionate about helping animals, and I make my home in Minnesota with my husband and two cats.
Knight's Redemption Goodreads giveaway
-
Knight's Redemption releases on August 25, 2026 and we're giving away 100
kindle copies of this enemies to lovers, second chance romantic suspense ON
G...
The very last linkity ever
-
After 20.5 years of blogging (and getting my latest hosting bill), I’ve
decided I’m done. The blog will come down around June 7. If you want to
keep up on ...
Play Dead by Angela Marsons
-
D.I. Kim Stone, Tome 4 Synopsis: The dead don’t tell secrets… unless you
listen. The girl’s smashed-in face stared unseeing up to the blue sky, soil
spilli...
My Top 7 Chinese dramas of 2023
-
Good afternoon, lovely folks! Happy New Year and Happy Holidays!
I guess looking at the last post on the blog at the end of Oct you can
surmise we've be...
Non-Binary Authors To Read: July 2021
-
Non-Binary Authors To Read is a regular column from A.C. Wise highlighting
non-binary authors of speculative fiction and recommending a starting place
fo...
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
-
The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your
feed reader to use this new URL:
*http://www.bookish-brunette.com/feed/*
#RomBkLove Day 19 - Kink in Romance
-
[image: day19]
[image: dia19]
Welcome to #RomBkLove 2020 Day 19 Kink in Romance. I am a huge fan of
#RomBkLove which is an amazing book event put tog...
Review - I Wish You All the Best
-
*I Wish You All the Best* *by Mason Deaver*
*5 out of 5 gnomes*
A journey of a book/a really strong read.
*My Favorite Quote:*
“I have a secret method.” ...
Waiting on Wednesday (167)
-
Synopsis Girl meets boy… and the family holding her hostage. Adrienne
Cahill cares about three things: getting into a great college; becoming a
revered jou...
WARNING: You maybe shouldn't read my new book
-
My parents' initials, permanently inked. "So you know how you guys have
read every book I've ever published and I'm so, sooo grateful for that?
Like so g...
Happy New Year!!
-
*Happy New Year!!*
*May 2017 be awesome!*
*Full of great moments and good books :)*
Yep, it's me... I'm alive LOL. How have you all been?
I haven't wri...
Speculative Chic year-end roundup
-
If you aren't a reader of Speculative Chic, the other blog I contribute to,
here's a run down of what I've posted there this year.
[image: Ancillary Merc...
Excerpt from The Devil's Work by Mark Edwards.
-
Back in her room, she was about to start unpacking her suitcase, trying
hard not to think about Liam or the gift she’d turned down, when a scream
came f...
Scavenger Hunt with Matthew S. Rotundo
-
It's that time again! Matthew S. Rotundo has graciously agreed to do a
Scavenger Hunt! If his interview has piqued your interest in his space
opera series,...
Prim and Proper by Barbara Cutrera Cover Reveal
-
[image: P&P Final Cover]
*Book Title:* Prim & Proper *Author:* Barbara Cutrera *Genre:* Contemporary
Romance *Release Date:* September 16, 2014 *Hosted by:...
Blogtour; LLC fun & giveaway
-
In a little over two months it’s party time again at the LLC 2014. How
quickly a year flies by *gasp* The organizers of the LLC have a great set
of books ...
Sad News - Saying Goodbye to Reading Angels
-
I have some sad news.
Blogger has been going crazy lately and just randomly screwing up the
blog. While Loretta and I considered going over to Wordpress, ...
Happy 4th
-
Happy 4th!! Mario and I are taking the month of July off so have a safe and
sane holiday and The Biting Edge will be back to titillate and educate in
Au...
Midnight Breeds Edge of Dawn Free Ebook excerpt PDF
-
In this pulse-pounding and thrillingly sensual novel, New York Times
bestselling author Lara Adrian returns to the mesmerizing world of the
Midnight Breed,...
[Review] Biting Cold: Author Chloe Neill
-
Biting Cold by Chloe Neill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Chloe never disappoints this is by far........ the best book in the Chicago
Vamp series :) Give me more ...
22 comments:
OMG, pure awesomeness!
CJ: as always you are all type of awesome :D
Oh, thanks you guys!! I think I am feeling a little silly this year.
Heh heh heh.
OMG, too funny!
Thanks, Carolyn Jean, for making me laugh this morning.
LOL. OMG, I need to do something like this! Hmmm...addresses.
O goodness. Too funny!
Brilliant, as always. :-D
Saw these last year and chuckled gleefully... glad to see they're back this year. :D
Now I HAVE to think of something else to give people for the holidays.
(Very funny -- very clever.)
ROFLOL!!!! How funny is that?! LOL <--still laughing.
Hey, thanks, and thanks for stopping by, you guys!!!!
Too funny! Thanks for the laugh.
Heeheee!
love it.
I did comment on your thanksgiving post BTW, but Blogger ate my comment *frowns*
omg, this is my favorite time of year because it means CJ does these hilarious gift exchanges!!! so full of win.
*g*
Perfect, CJ! You are as always, made of WIN!
These are great! Especially the "lost" shirt. That still has me snickering.
You're just plain awesome, CJ. :)
Too, too funny! You are way too clever. :D
I'm on day 5 of 9 working days straight. I'm lucky I can even get dressed in the morning, let alone come up with something this clever. Maybe next year? LOL!
Yay! Is it time for CJ's gift certificates already? woohoo!
*eats popcorn*
MORE!
whoo hoo! Jake has a shirt!
These are brilliant and hilarious as always.
fun! lol
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment